Get Help from One of the Top Septic Repair Companies in Schomberg
Plumbing Authority Inc. offers quality septic tank repair by licensed technicians. We are available 24/7 to protect and serve your pipes.
Septic tanks play an important function in every establishment. They help digest, break down, and separate organic matter from the wastewater. It works by storing partially decomposed solid materials and allowing wastewater to flow to the drain field. While septic tanks help remove wastewater and harmful bacteria safely from home, homeowners and commercial establishment owners also play a significant role in the septic tank performance. Improper use and lack of regular maintenance could lead to premature septic tank failure.
The level of sludge often determines if it is time to have the septic tank drained or not. If the sludge level exceeds 30%, be sure to contact an expert septic tank technician. Delaying service can lead to various septic tank issues.
Call Us When You Notice Signs of Septic Tank Issues
Do not take septic tank failure lightly. A broken septic tank leaks wastewater laced with disease-causing parasites, viruses, bacteria and contaminants. These problems can be costly, messy, and dangerous for nearby water sources. Recognizing when there are septic tank issues is crucial for everyone’s health and safety.
Here are several telltale signs that you need septic repair in Schomberg as soon as possible:
- Water Backup – Smelly, dark-coloured water gurgling up into your toilet drains and/or kitchen sink may be caused when the septic tank or drain field becomes too full.
- Slow Drains – Slow draining kitchen sink and bathroom drains could mean a pipe blockage or septic system failure.
- Gurgling Sounds – Hearing a gurgling sound coming from the pipe whenever you flush the toilet or run the water could indicate that the tank is full or requires septic pumping.
- Toilet Flushing Issues – When a plunger does not solve any toilet flushing issues could be an indication of a full tank or clogged pipe.
- Strong Sewage Odour – If you keep getting a whiff of rotten egg or a toxic sulfury smell inside or outside your home, it could mean that the wastewater has potentially escaped the tank.
- Greener Grass – When the grasses become greener and lusher around the septic tank area, it could be a sign that the septic has had leaking issues for some time.
High-Quality and Lasting Septic Tank Repair in Schomberg
Do not rely on DIY septic tank repair. This exposes you to toxic wastewater and gases. It is a serious plumbing problem best left to septic repair companies with licensed professionals. If you notice signs of septic problems, reach out to Plumbing Authority Inc.
Our septic service technicians can quickly fix problematic sewer tanks to ensure sanitation and hygiene in your homes and establishments. When repairing a septic tank system, our licensed plumbers use techniques that minimize damage to your property.
Plumbing Authority Inc. is just a phone call away. If you are in Schomberg or any nearby area and are experiencing emergency septic tank problems, give us a call at (647) 992-7473 for inquiries or to request a quote. We are at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.