Turn to a Trusted Septic Repair Company in Tottenham
Plumbing emergencies like septic failure have an unfortunate habit of striking when least expected. When they happen, it’s crucial you have a plumber you can trust to be there when you need them most. Enter Plumbing Authority Inc. We provide 24/7 plumbing services, including emergency septic repairs.
Signs You Need Septic Repair Services in Tottenham
In case of any septic failure, it’s important you call the pros right away to minimize damage and get your toilet working again ASAP. At Plumbing Authority Inc., we’re here to offer septic repair services, but it helps to know what to look for. The sooner you know there’s a problem, the sooner you can make the call to get it looked at. Some common warning signs include:
- Foul Odours – Foul odours coming from the backyard, in particular, are a special indicator of an issue with your septic tank. These odours are caused by harmful gases and need to be dealt with quickly; call our licensed technicians for assistance.
- Tank Leaks – The presence of puddles or sewage on your lawn may indicate that the septic tank has a leak, or that the lines are receiving too much wastewater. Raw sewage is a hazard, so call Plumbing Authority Inc. for quality services in septic inspection and repair to take care of any leaks as soon as possible, especially if excavation is necessary.
- Blockage – Over time, your septic system tends to fill up. The blockage starts affecting how quickly your sinks and showers drain and how efficiently the toilet flushes. For easier operation, give Plumbing Authority Inc. a call to clean out the tank and get your plumbing working again.
- Drain Field Failure – Septic tanks may include a drain field to help process waste. However, if the drain field gets damaged, the waste can leak into the surroundings and cause damage. Repairing a drain field requires specialized tools and expertise, which our plumbers are only too happy to provide.
- Lush Growth – Sewage contains nutrients that can stimulate plant growth, causing lush patches of grass to flourish in your yard. If you notice any unexplained growth in your yard, it’s usually a sign of a sewage leak. Get in touch with our technicians immediately for a septic tank inspection so we can quickly identify the source of the leak and resolve it before it causes any damage.
If you notice any of these tell-tale signs, contact Plumbing Authority Inc. immediately. We are available 24/7 and are at your disposal when you need quick, reliable septic system repair options. We specialize in septic tank maintenance to minimize damage and get your system working quickly. Our plumbing teams are trained and licensed to check the tank to address the issue promptly and efficiently, to your satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Should I Have My Septic Tank Pumped?
Plumbing experts recommend septic tank pumping every 2 to 5 years. However, the need to pump out your septic system often depends on accumulated solid wastes in your tank and the number of household members. Additionally, you should also book a regular septic tank cleaning and inspection to eliminate the risk of unpleasant odour and costly repairs in the future.
How Do You Maintain Your Septic Tank After Pumping?
Taking several actions after septic pumping is crucial for preserving the optimal condition of your septic tank and avoiding expensive damages.
- Book regular inspection and maintenance.
- Invest in water-efficient laundry machines, toilets, and showers to minimize the amount of your household wastewater.
- Never flush hygiene products, diapers, wipes, paper towels, and grease.
How Long Do Septic Tanks Last?
The lifespan of a well-maintained septic system can range between 15 to 40 years. However, various factors can affect the life expectancy of the septic tank, including the materials used and the type of septic system you have installed.