Turn to a Trusted Septic Repair Company in Tottenham
Plumbing emergencies like septic failure have an unfortunate habit of striking when least expected. When they happen, it’s crucial you have a plumber you can trust to be there when you need them most. Enter Plumbing Authority Inc. We provide 24/7 plumbing services, including emergency septic repairs.
Signs You Need Septic Repair Services in Tottenham
In case of any septic failure, it’s important you call the pros right away to minimize damage and get your toilet working again ASAP. At Plumbing Authority Inc., we’re here to offer septic repair services, but it helps to know what to look for. The sooner you know there’s a problem, the sooner you can make the call to get it looked at. Some common warning signs include:
- Foul Odours – Foul odours coming from your backyard, in particular, are a special indicator of an issue with your septic tank. These odours are caused by harmful gases and need to be dealt with quickly; call our licensed technicians for assistance.
- Tank Leaks – The presence of puddles or sewage on your lawn may indicate that the septic tank has a leak, or that the lines are receiving too much wastewater. Raw sewage is a hazard, so call Plumbing Authority Inc. for septic pipe repair and inspections to take care of any leaks as soon as possible, especially if excavation is necessary.
- Blockage – Over time, your septic tank tends to fill up. The blockage starts affecting how quickly your sinks and showers drain and how efficiently the toilet flushes. For easier operation, give Plumbing Authority Inc. a call to clean out the tank and get your plumbing working again.
- Drain Field Failure – Septic systems may include a drain field to help process waste. However, if the drain field gets damaged, the waste can leak into the surroundings and cause damage. Repairing a drain field requires specialized tools and expertise, which our plumbers are only too happy to provide.
- Lush Growth – Sewage contains nutrients that can stimulate plant growth, causing lush patches of grass to flourish in your yard. If you notice any unexplained growth in your yard, it’s usually a sign of a sewage leak. Get in touch with our technicians immediately so we can quickly identify the source of the leak and resolve it before it causes any damage.
If you notice any of these tell-tale signs, contact Plumbing Authority Inc. immediately. We are available 24/7 and are at your disposal when you need quick, reliable septic system repair options. We specialize in septic tank maintenance to minimize damage and get your system working quickly. Our plumbing teams are trained and licensed to check the tank to address the issue promptly and efficiently, to your satisfaction.
Call Us for Cost-Effective Septic System Repair Options in Tottenham
Problems with your septic tank are serious ones, but Plumbing Authority Inc. is here to help. We offer quick and reliable services at budget-friendly prices. We will get your plumbing problems under control in no time. Reach out to us at (647) 992-7473 for a septic repair company you can trust to get the job done right.