Drain cleaning and maintenance are essential for homes and commercial establishments, whether you have a private septic system or depend on the local sewer system. While all the solutions we need are already provided for by the internet, problems leaking out from a defective drainage system can only be remedied by professionals. When plumbing mishaps arise, call Plumbing Authority. We provide emergency plumbing and drain services in Bolton.
A clogged kitchen sink or a backed up toilet can be huge time-wasters for homeowners or renters attempting to fix drain issues themselves. Our certified Bolton plumbers are ready to respond at a moment’s notice. Sometimes home remedies or solutions you find online worsen your plumbing problems. They can also be bad for the environment. Plumbing Authority is always ready to come to your aid 24 hours a day.
You may think your pipes are in working order, but a strange smell is coming from your bathroom, kitchen sink, or laundry room. That “rotten egg” or sulphurous smell could indicate city sewage fumes are seeping into your home or building. This is not a time to try to solve the problem on your own; some gases may be toxic.
There are other telltale signs of a defective drainage besides a foul smell. Call an emergency plumbing service provider in Bolton if you notice these issues in your drainage system:
- Overflowing Toilet - A plunger can come in handy to get your toilet working properly again. However, an emergency plumber offers a long-term solution for overflowing toilets. Sweeping drain issues like this under the rug may develop into costly problems which may lead to property damage. Sewage overflows can damage your floors and may expose your family to contaminants. Contact Plumbing Authority for expert assistance.
- Slow-Moving Drains - This can be an indication of a blockage issues that traces deep down in your pipes. In case water collects in your tub or sink, it’s time to call a plumber in Bolton. Plumbing Authority will help you assess and trace the root cause of a clogged or blocked drain and provide drain cleaning services.
- Strange Noise - Can you hear gurgling and other unusual sounds coming from your toilet (or pipes)? This indicates that wastewater is not draining properly into your septic system. Before it can lead to an overflow, call an emergency plumber in Bolton to have it fixed immediately.
Reach out for Bolton drain service and repairs from Plumbing Authority Inc. We’ll find any blockage using our CCTV (closed circuit television) cameras. There’s no need for extensive excavation or digging up your property while searching for the location of the issue.
When we find the blockage, we’ll apply state-of-the-art equipment to remove it. Our trained and qualified technicians provide these Bolton drain services:
- Electric snaking (for sinks, toilets, grease-traps, showers, bath tubs, showers, and any drains)
- High pressure jetting of drains or sewers
- Sump pit or catch basin vacuum pumping
Give us a call for drain repair from Bolton plumbers who are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; we answer our calls day and night. Plumbing Authority Inc. won’t leave behind a mess, and stand behind our work.
We also provide promotional discounts on your work; feel free to call us with any questions. We’re ready to help! (647) 992-PIPE (7473).