A clogged kitchen drains or a backed up toilet can be huge time-wasters for homeowners or renters attempting to fix drain issues themselves. While do-it-yourself solutions are available at our disposal through the internet, home remedies or solutions can only worsen plumbing services. They can also be bad for the environment.
To address plumbing woes in the most sustainable way possible, households need the assistance of a reliable plumbing company that offers a complete range of plumbing solutions. Professional drain repair and plumbing services in Bolton are available through the licensed experts at Plumbing Authority Inc.
You may think your pipes are in working order, but a strange smell is coming from your bathroom, kitchen sink, or laundry room. That “rotten egg” or sulphurous smell could indicate city sewage fumes are seeping into your home or building. This is not a time to try to solve the problem on your own; some gases may be toxic.
Reach out for Bolton drain services from Plumbing Authority Inc. We’ll find any blockage using our CCTV (closed circuit television) cameras. There’s no need for extensive excavation or digging up your property while searching for the location of the issue.
Call us right away when you experience these common drain issues:
- Slow Drains - A slow-moving or clogged drain should not be taken lightly. The problem may appear small from the surface, but when left unaddressed, it can turn into a serious concern. The expertise of a plumbing professional can help you pinpoint the exact cause of the problem and treat it right away.
- Recurring Clogs - Stubborn clogs underneath shower and bathtub drains are common due to hair stands that get washed down to them. In an event of recurring clogs after several attempts at clearing them yourself, hire us and we’ll remove deep-seated clogs in the pipe to eliminate the problem for good.
- Multiple Clogged drains - Clogs in the tub, toilet, and sink can mean that a portion somewhere in your main drainage system has been blocked. In this case, plungers and drain cleaners won’t solve the problem. Call a drain repair and plumbing company in Bolton for professional cleaning services.
When we find the blockage, we’ll apply state-of-the-art equipment to remove it. Our trained and qualified technicians provide these drains plumbing services:
- Electric snaking (for sinks, toilets, grease-traps, showers, bathtubs, showers, and any drains)
- High pressure jetting of drains or sewers
- Sump pit or catch basin vacuum pumping
Give us a call for drain repair in Bolton 24/7; we answer our calls day and night.
Plumbing Authority Inc. won’t leave behind a mess, and stand behind our work. We also provide promotional discounts on your work; feel free to call us with any questions. We’re ready to help! (647) 992-PIPE (7473)